Events Archive - Hotel Naslada
Warning: date() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/diaman11/public_html/wp-content/themes/yoona/archive-events.php on line 44
Botanical Garden – Balchik
The Botanical Garden in Balchik is the second largest in Europe. The garden is specialized in growing tropical and exotic collections. There are over 3500 species of vegetation grown there, some of which are rare and endangered species. A large part of the garden is registered as a protected area.
Lighthouse Golf – Balchik
The prestigious Lighthouse Golf Club is situated 5 km north of Balchik. It is built on the top of the towering rocks above the Black Sea and has a traditional design. The professional golf course has 18 holes. With its established design, Lighthouse Golf Club is one of the best golf destinations in Europe.
The temple of Cibella – Balchik
Cibella is the Great Goddess, the mother of fertility. The area of the temple is 93.5 square meters and dates from 280-260 BC. In 544-545, the temple was overwhelmed by earth's mass at a stroke as the sea wave flooded it.
The Palace – Balchik
Architectural Park Complex The palace is the former summer residence of the Romanian Queen Maria Alexandrina Victoria de Edinburgh (1875 - 1938). It is approximately 100 meters from the hotel and about 1 km southwest of the center of Balchik. On an area of 194 acres is situated a botanical garden.
Art Gallery – Balchik
The Art Gallery in Balchik was established in 1937. Its fund counts over 1600 works of art by Bulgarian and foreign artists. On its first floor, the gallery has two halls, which are designed for visiting exhibitions and one for foreign art. On the second floor is the exhibition with works of Bulgarian artists.
Historical Museum – Balchik
The historical museum in Balchik has been officially opened for visitors since 1937. Most of the exhibits are archaeological finds. Today, more than 20 000 exhibits are stored in the museum, which present the history of Balchik since its emergence in the 6th century BC. until his liberation from Romanian occupation in 1940.